Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yes Sir That's My Baby

One of my dad's former students posted this picture of me on facebook yesterday in an album titled, "High School Memories."


How funny is it?! At night when my dad had rehearsal and my mom had meetings at the church my dad would just bring us to rehearsals and his stage managers / misc. people who weren't rehearsing at the time would take care of us.

Think back to this post as well as this one. I guess this picture just explains a little bit more why my dad's musicals mean so much to me.

Thanks, Jon, for the trip down memory lane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails