Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Night Musings

Ever have one of those days where you just want to call all of the people in your life and tell them that you love them?  Yep, having one of those days.

To everyone reading: I love you.  Embrace life - always.


I'm trying to be good on my quest to put the "fitness" back into "food faith fitness photography fun" but I wasn't feel a walk or run today.  Pilates DVD at home, it was!  I adore this DVD.  The workouts are in 20 minute increments - perfect for an every day workout that you can sneak into a routine and you can double up if you are feeling ambitious.


Totally random, but look what I got from the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program!  Foodbuzz and Tervis teamed up - what a great combination!  Publishers were tasked with creating a new recipe for the tumbler - the wheels are turning in my head already.

I'm off - some of us from church are having a Stewardship Stuffing Party tonight!  Have you ever gotten something in the mail from your church and wondered who put it together?

Wish us luck ...

1 comment:

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails