Saturday, October 8, 2011

Splendid.

Wow, what a beautiful day!


I told myself that I would spend the day finishing my sermon and getting some cleaning done.  But it's so hard - who wants to be stuck inside on a day like today!


Somehow I thought a compromise between cleaning and being outside was baking.  Don't ask.

But now that I have corn muffins, I feel the need to make chili.  So I took to pinterest.  Naturally.

Source: pbs.org via Sarah on Pinterest


Perhaps I should give this recipe a try?

Now I have neither cleaned nor looked at my sermon.  I am officially so much more productive on rainy days.  Someone send help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails