Thursday, October 6, 2011

Breathe.

Okay, I'm a wee bit stressed right now.

I did, however, take an hour break this afternoon to take a walk.  It was much-needed, although I came crashing back to reality as soon as I walked in the door.  I hate that!  How do you keep the zen?

Anyway, my garmin died less than a mile into the walk, but I walked about 50 minutes - soooo 3 miles perhaps?  I'm really happy that I forced myself to get out of the office - I need to do that more often.  Maybe I'll start bringing workout clothes to work so I can leave straight from there?


Bruce came through big time and stopped at the grocery store for some dinner fixin's - and then he cooked!  Wings + Salad - Yum.


Alright, I have a homily that isn't finished yet and I'm fading fast.  Time to buckle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails