Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crazy Days And Tuesdays

Okay, today just got away from me.


<3 Wear a Dress Tuesday.


Rainey sent me this last week!  Don't you love this color?  I adore it and I adore it on her.


Lunch was eaten in between meetings and hospital visits.  Leftovers from last night - I didn't have any tomatoes though.  Bummer!


For dinner, I was craving comfort food:


I think Baked Ziti qualifies.


I don't have much of a recipe, because I wasn't thrilled with it.  But I used ricotta cheese AND mozzarella, which gave it amaaaaaazing flavor.

I am currently locking myself in my office so I can get some work done.

I am going to kick off my heels though.

I think I deserve it.

Odds are you deserve it too. :)

Happy Wear a Dress Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails