Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Watch Me Fly

It's the end of a long day and all Bruce and I wanted to do was curl up with a big bowl of popcorn and watch The Office on DVD.


We actually don't have a microwave which forces us to make popcorn in the popcorn maker we got for our wedding.  I love the taste of homemade popcorn!

***

I heard this song this afternoon and have been listening to it on repeat ever since.  It's definitely not a new song, but I love the underlying message about strength and endurance.  Enjoy!



Sometimes I bend
But I'll never break
And I'm not about
To win another day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails