Monday, October 3, 2011

Book Club Update

Yum.


Bruce was in the mood for salads for dinner so we both kind of did our own thing (we kind of have differing views on what you should put in a salad, ha!).


On my plate:
  • Romaine Lettuce
  • Tomatoes
  • Pasta
  • Kidney Beans
  • Croutons
  • Honey Mustard Creole Salad Dressing (<-- new and delicious!)
Hindsight - I should have added onions!


I went to book club tonight and we started to talk about The Help.  Oh man - y'all were right!  This book is amazing.  Not only do I think that the stories are ones that need to be told, but the book is also put together in a neat way.  It is easy to read and the characters lives intersect each other at critical points (which makes me never want to put it down!).  I can't wait to finish it and then go see the movie.

Time for me to go to bed - good night!

1 comment:

  1. How far along are you in the book? It truly just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails