Monday, October 3, 2011

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Bruce and I took advantage of our mutual days off and took a trip down to Newport to have lunch and fly a kite today!


It was kind of an epic fail.  It was really windy ... up until we bought the kite and attempted to fly it.  Then it was still. Ha!


We had lunch at The Black Pearl - outside by the water!


I had an omelet with ham and jack cheese, which was served with french fries and a delicious vegetable medley.


The weather could not have been more perfect today!


The tourists were out in full force - two cruise ships were in the harbor!  Whoa.


We're home and I'm getting ready to go to book club.  I am loving The Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails