Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Pysche Is Playing Tricks On Me

I had a dream last night that I was laying on my bed and all of a sudden the television in our room turned on - the power was back!

And then I woke up.

And the TV was not on.

Neither was the fan.

Or either one of our clocks.

Deep breath.


I asked for a venti this morning.

The good news is that according to National Grid 85% of Massachusetts has their power restored.  While it is depressing that I am part of the lone 15% without power (as is the church and a large percentage of my church members), at least at this point there is less ground for National Grid to cover.

Alright, I'm settled into Starbucks to get some work done. You can tell that people are getting their power back because it is less crowded today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails