Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Premieres

Oh myyyyyy ...


I love and adore fall so this morning's weather makes me so ridiculously happy!  The air is crisp - and I saw pumpkins yesterday! 

Change is on the horizon folks ...


Cool, crisp air calls for a hot bowl of oatmeal, agreed?


That's what I thought.


Today is my day off and I love letting myself have get a slow start to the day!  I'm actually heading to Connecticut for the night (Bruce is staying home, boo!) so I should probably think about getting myself packed and on the road!

Random question - I was scouring the internet this morning to see if I could find a preview for next week's NCIS premiere, but came up short.  Has anyone seen one?

4 comments:

  1. yes on all accounts! it is in the sixties, the SIXTIES today in north carolina! awesome! i choose not to think about the fact that next week it's going to be in the 80s. i shall not believe it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had oats this morning, too! It kind of felt like a celebration- I am LOVING this perfect fall weather:-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.cbs.com/info/schedule/
    Tuesday night at 8 I think. Or maybe not 8, depending on the time zone.
    Criminal Minds premiers on Wednesday! I'm so excited! And Glee is on Tuesday! But I may have to watch them later. Not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Trustees meeting on Tuesday night! I guess I have to wait until Wednesday. I'll stay off twitter until then.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails