Monday, August 15, 2011

Peaceful Rain

Lovely day, right?


I have a graveside service this morning that I was hoping the weather would clear up for - wishful thinking, apparently! But it was a beautiful service, regardless.


I'm home for a couple of hours to get some work down before book club tonight.  It is so cold and dreary that I made soup for lunch!


Cream Of Mushroom + Rice + Green Beans + Salt & Pepper


I am in the process of folding two weeks worth of laundry.  I didn't know I even HAD this many clothes!  Oy.  But trying to keep up with it last week would have been impossible.  Sanity > Laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails