Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To Life!

It's not even 10:00 and things are already strange around here - see what happens when I take a day off?!


There is no food in our house so this was what I scrounged up for breakfast.  Not the healthiest of options, but better than pop tarts, right?


I wanted to link up with What I Wore Wednesday to show you my hand-me-down new jacket that my aunt gave me this weekend.  I love shopping in other people's closets!

The necklace and bracelet I am wearing is from an organization called Bead For Life.  Their mission statement:


Check out their website!

And now (because of the name, "Bead For Life") I've officially got the Fiddler on the Roof song, "L'chai-im!" stuck in my head.  Have a great day!

To life! To life! L'chai-im! ...

1 comment:

  1. That's what I thought of as soon as I read the title on my Google Reader. I'm thinking we are both theatre geeks, right?

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails