Thursday, July 28, 2011

Climbing Higher And Higher

They put a new scaffolding up on the steeple yesterday and I'm resisting the urge to climb up.


The view must be incredible from up there!

In other news, I was spending more time on my hair than packing lunch this morning (priorities!) so I just grabbed some stuff from the pantry to go.  Pita pockets, peanut butter, jam, cereal, milk, crackers and water (and my coffee of course!).  I had PB&J for breakfast when I got here!


Hopefully this will keep me full all day!  Lately I've been forgetting to eat when I get busy and ... well ... that's bad.  Agreed?  Agreed.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails