Thursday, July 28, 2011

Making Lemonade

Okay, so I hate the heat (have I mentioned that?).  But, I'm starting to find the "make lemons into lemonade" side of summer ...


These fresh salads are incredible!  I am really finding it hard to believe that I haven't bought greens in over a month. 


In tonight's salad:
  • 2 types of Greens
  • Cucumbers
  • Tomatoes
  • Kidney Beans (one can usually lasts me 3 or 4 salads)
  • Tuna Salad
  • (Homemade!) Croutons
I made the tuna salad with a tiny bit of olive oil mayo, sea salt, pepper and paprika.  The croutons were seasoned with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and oregano.


I have a ton of church emails to respond to but it is suuuuuch a nice night!  I'm thinking a walk is in order - I'll work for an hour or two once it's dark out!

Anyone else experiencing a lovely 75 degrees and cool evening?  I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails