Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Simple Salad Pizza

I had a wonderful day!  There are certain parts of my job that I can't really go into on here, but suffice is to say it was a just a great day all around.  I'm home tonight with no meetings, so I think I'm going to relax and try to get to bed early tonight (trying to become a morning person, after all!).


Game 7 of the Stanley Cup is tonight (and we're officially in Bruins country!) so all Bruce wanted to do was order pizza and watch the game.  How can I resist, especially after this post of his where he called me his 'wonderful wife'?  I was deeply craving greens, though, so I did something I've done a few times lately ...

Simple Salad Pizza
2 Slices Cheese Pizza
Romaine Lettuce
1/2 Tomato
1 tablespoon Ranch dressing
 
Start by washing some romaine lettuce ... 


Dice half of a tomato and throw it in the bowl with about one tablespoon of ranch dressing ... 


And toss everything together.


Spoon the salad onto the pizza - such a great combo!


A delicious way to give more flavor and texture to a simple cheese pizza!

Anybody else care about the Stanley Cup?

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun idea for a twist on pizza!
    And thanks for the prayers! Definitely appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails