Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray For Daylight

The news coming out of Japan keeps getting worse. :(


I watched the video of the tsunami hitting and just couldn't believe it was real.

The United Church of Christ has three missionaries serving in Japan right now.  Preliminary reports are saying that they are all safe.  Praying for those who are not!


Bruce knew that I have had a lot on my plate lately (no pun intended) and offered to make lunch today!


 He used my Cornmeal Crusted Grilled Cheese recipe to jazz up a classic.


And served it up with some tomato soup.

***

I've been listening to Pray For Daylight, an album that Kath's cousin recorded.  It's available to be downloaded for f-r-e-e!  Check it out here.

5 comments:

  1. Keep in your Prayers carlys College. There are Teachers and Students in Japan. All are ok but one and that one is Carly advisor and she has not been heard from yet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me wanted grilled cheese now!!! I finished a backyard project where I made a cross out of bricks and thought you might like it! http://dustinsflybox.blogspot.com/2011/03/finally-finished-project-i-started.html God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's just so sad... I hope everyone from your church is safe.

    On a lighter note, that grilled cheese looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my friend linda & her family are in japan, and we haven't heard from her yet. or, i haven't - i hope her family has!!

    bret & i were at the store last night & we got tomato soup because grilled cheese & soup sounded good! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails