Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dinner Excitement

Do you ever get excited about dinner as you're cooking?


Tonight, I got really excited about dinner as I was cooking.

Bruce and I spent most of the afternoon packing up various parts of the house.  Considering we only started yesterday, we are in really good shape.  Most of my office is packed up, the yoga room is completely packed (albeit a mess), the guest room and dining room really don't have anything in them (other than furniture) and Bruce should have the basement finished by the end of the night.

Notice I didn't say anything about the kitchen or our bedroom. :) We learned from our last move that it is much easier to pack up the rooms that we use daily at the very last minute.  Otherwise we both feel completely unsettled.  As tempting as it is to start wrapping plates, the kitchen will stay intact until the end of next week!


Because if I packed up the kitchen how would I get excited about cooking?


Let's see.  Since I am cleaning out the fridge/freezer/pantry, I just kind of just went with what I had. 
  • Romaine Lettuce
  • Cherry Tomatoes, diced
  • Hamburger meat seasoned with minced onion, sea salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and garlic.
  • Frozen corn, heated up.
  • Cheddar Cheese, shredded
  • Tortilla Chips
DELICIOUS!


Bruce just brought up some firewood and I think I have a couple more boxes left in me before it's time for bed.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails