Friday, January 28, 2011

A Comfort Food Salad

It started snowing again and I think I just pulled a muscle coughing.


Okay, I feel better.

Seriously, though.  I'm over this!  And I'm also not a very good patient.  Apparently I'm borderline pathetic.  Sorry Bruce!


I crave unhealthy foods when I'm under the weather.  I don't know why.  Comfort food perhaps?  But I had a feeling that sneaking fresh veggies into my meal might speed the healing process.


I have this thing against side salads.  I like big salads with main courses mixed in.


So I'm calling this a Comfort Food Salad.


Hydration station.


It's just about 8:00 and it's Friday night.  Would I be super lame if I went to bed now?

3 comments:

  1. That first picture seriously just made my entire day. In fact, I'm contemplating the idea of printing it out as a reminder that blue skies, sun, and beaches actually DO exist somewhere beneath this snow.

    Fingers crossed the extra rest will help you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and its wonderful.
    Your photos as well as the fine fare you prepare are spectacular.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to bed at 8 last night, so...if you're lame, I'm lame too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails