Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Bruce and I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all of our blog friends.  Thank you for stopping in to read my ramblings every day.


I wish I could have mailed every single one of you a Christmas card this year!

Bruce and Lilly and I are currently enjoying a quiet Christmas morning at home.


I made pancakes from scratch (adjusted the recipe I've been using lately a little bit and it was amazing!) and we exchanged gifts to the magical sounds of Mannheim Steamroller's The Christmas Angel album.  Now we're playing with our gifts!  The photos in this blog post come to you courtesy of my new card reader!  And look ...


All of my SD cards are finally organized!  No more digging through my bag for them ...

As for Bruce ...


He has a new knife.  I may never get him to pay attention to me again.

We're heading over to my parent's house for dinner later.  My dad has a 17 pound turkey in the oven!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails