Monday, December 6, 2010

Guest Posting

Good Monday morning!  We are almost packed and ready to hit the road.

Today I am so excited because I am guest posting over at Girl Talk, a fun blog that gives girls the freedom to - well - be girls!  I love the concept of the blog, because while I think I'm finally in a place where I am comfortable and confident in who I am, it has taken awhile.  A community of support like Laura and Lindsey have created is such a wonderful thing for women.

I am posting about (what else?) Wear a Dress Tuesday!  You can read the post here.  Let me know what you think!

FYI - I am turning returning all of my Comcast router-y things this afternoon, so I will be completely checked out for a couple of days on here while my mom and I make the trip north and I get the internet set up.  Follow me on twitter if you want to check in and please pray for us (and Lilly!) as we journey north.  Apparently Mother Nature dropped 3 1/2 inches of snow in northwest Connecticut last night?  Oh myyyy.

Also - tomorrow is WADT!  I won't be able to post, but I'm going to need to feel the WADT love.  Let's make it a great one, friends!

Love to all, xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails