Monday, September 13, 2010

Half Marathon Training - 9/13/10

I don't know what happened this morning.  When I finished running, my sensor told me I had run less than a mile and a half - in a little over 30 minutes!  I know I was trying to pace myself, but ...


I tried to do the math myself (I actually drove the distance that I had run and then divided my time by distance) and I think I ran 3.1 miles in 34:22, averaging an 11:09 pace.  Though to be quite honest, I felt like I was running quite a bit faster than that.  So I think we can put this workout in the category of "Hardware Malfunction" - I got the miles in, though, so I'm happy with that!

I'm packing up and working my way towards the airport.  My mom and I did some shopping, so I'm not entirely sure how I am going to fit everything in my suitcase!  I'm currently figuring out what weighs the most - and I'm going to wear that!

I did, however, want to share this picture.  A nice family offered to take it of my mom and my sister and me out apple picking.  They took it with my mom's camera, so we only got it uploaded last night.


Perfect.  Day.

I'm off to eat lunch and pack - see you in Atlanta!

1 comment:

  1. Ughh arent hardward malfunctions annoying? My HRM has been acting up lately, too. Some days it'll be fine and other days it'll only count every other beat!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails