Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Apple Pie Of The Season

I know you all are probably tired of hearing me say this, but the weather is so perfect here I could just cry.  I had forgotten how much I love fall in New England.

This afternoon my dad and I were hard at work in the kitchen.  I attempted to make applesauce, which turned into more of cinnamon apple mush!  My dad pulled out my grandfather's recipe for apple pie and had much better luck.


Delicious X 10.  I am not ashamed to admit that I didn't even wait for pies to cool off before digging in.

1 comment:

  1. Yumo! I love apple pies! I might make one this week now, thanks to your inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails