Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Swear The Sun Was Shining When We Left

Remember that beautiful weather I couldn't wait to get out into this morning?


Yeah, me neither.  But we'll get to that.

Bruce and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful sunshine and lower temperatures and hike up Stone Mountain this afternoon.

I don't know what happened.


If you are wondering if we got rained on, the answer is yes.

If you are wondering if finally reaching the top (albeit soaking wet) was completely exhilarating, the answer is yes.

If you are wondering if we are currently curled up on the couch in sweatpants eating pizza ...


... the answer is yes.

Goodnight y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Weather's like that here, too!! Sunny then storming in seconds. I've literally gone driven under a 20 foot rain cloud. :P But getting caught in the rain can be kinda fun, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails