Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wear a Dress Tuesday on Facebook!

Good Saturday morning!  It's a beautiful 81 degrees and sunny right now - as soon as I hit publish on this post, I am heading outside to enjoy the gorgeous day!

I spent the morning parked in front on my computer with a cup of coffee in my hand and Frank Sinatra on Pandora working on a Wear a Dress Tuesday Facebook page.  Friends are starting to tell friends who are telling friends and it's hard for me to connect personally with everyone like I would like to.  I thought I would create a centralized page (on a forum that most people are on) where people could read up on the history, the mission, how they can join up and how they can get in touch with me!


Fun!  Click here to get to the WADT page on Facebook.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails