Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Twitter Fail?

So apparently people were having issues opening my blog and having a Twitter thing pop up? I'm not sure what the issue is, but I pulled my Twitter gadget until I can get on my computer and investigate further! I'm guessing it's just a glitch with the gadget but who knows if it's permanent.

If you want to check my twitter feed, my user name is @MrsSarahWeaver or http://www.twitter.com/MrsSarahWeaver. I'm currently giving a play by play of my trip to the genius bar at the apple store. Unfortunately, it looks like it's going to be awhile! Could be entertaining. :)

Thanks for being patient!
xo
Sarah

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails