Thursday, June 3, 2010

Going in Blind

Go figure.  Last night I was trying to get into bed at a reasonable hour (does 11 even count as reasonable?) and as soon as I got out of the shower I went to take my contacts out.  Usually, I forget to do it until I'm half asleep and have to stumble out of bed to do it.

I should really stick with what I know - because my eyes were super dry when I got out of the shower and I completely ripped one of my contacts in half!  And it was my last pair!

So now, on my first day of actually seeing patients, I'm totally going into the hospital blind!  Well - with glasses, which may as well be the same thing because the dumb things drive me crazy when I wear them for too long.  I'm hoping I can get some new contacts (which will involve an eye exam, because my old prescription has expired, of course!) some time this weekend.

Wish me luck - I'm going in blind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails