Monday, March 29, 2010

The Falls at Bulls Bridge

When I was up in Connecticut two weeks ago, I posted about Kent Falls, a state park up the road from my parent's house.  This time around, Bruce and I stopped at Bull's Bridge, a waterfall and trail about ten minutes south of my parent's house.


You have to cross this old and rustic one lane covered bridge to get to the falls.


The falls were absolutely gushing that day.


And I could only imagine how cold it was.


It was so nice to be able to get out with Bruce before spending two straight days at the high school doing musical-related things.


And, as usual, it's always nice to get out of the city and have some country time.

Did anybody else get a mini-vacation this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails