Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just Ride

You wake up from your dreaming and you don't want to face the day
You can't find a reason to think your world will ever change
You can hide beneath the covers
Or you can run outside, head up high and carry on ...



Life is a roller coaster ride



Time turns the wheel and love collides



Faith is believing you can close your eyes and touch the sky



So shine while you have the chance to shine



Laugh even when you want to cry



Hold on tight to what you feel inside ...



... and ride.

*

*

*

Martina McBride's Ride made a bad day better for me today.  Listening to the lyrics reminded me that - even though my future is uncertain, even though there are a lot of transitions coming up, even though I do not know where I will be in a year - I am surrounded by wonderful people.  And I am going to be okay.

I have so much to be thankful for - and I can't wait to talk about it for the rest of the week!!

Peace,
Sarah



Listen here for the rest of the song:

1 comment:

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails