Monday, November 23, 2009

HomeGoods StyleScope

So my good friend Sarah and I both regularly read Young Love House, a fabulous blog with tons of decorating, home improvement and DIY ideas.  This afternoon they posted the results of a quiz that they had taken over at HomeGoods that tested their decorating style.  I thought it would be fun to think about anything other than Systematic Theology so I headed over tonight to take the quiz myself.

Here are my results:



I read the description out loud to Bruce and he said that it sounded fairly spot on.  I have to say, though - while this was a really nice study break, it just made me want a house that much more!!  And at the moment, what stands between me and a house is graduating, finishing my ordination requirements, seeking a call and moving to a new place.

So, for the time being - it's back to Systematic Theology.

Let me know if you all take the quiz!!  What is your StyleScope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails