Sunday, October 25, 2009

150th Anniversary Celebration

Congratulations to St. Johns United Church of Christ in Nazareth, PA - they celebrated their 150th anniversary this morning!!



This is the church that my dad grew up in.

This is the church that my grandfather served for 18 years.

This is where my parents met.

This is where my parents were married.

This is where my mom was ordained.

This is where my grandfather baptized me.

This is where we said our final farewells to my grandfather in 1986.

Their anniversary theme was "Following His Footsteps"



For 2,000 years, we have followed.  We have walked, run, stumbled ... perhaps even skipped at times.  Now is NOT the time to stop.

How can YOU follow in Christ's footsteps?

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Sarah! What a milestone and how amazing that your family has so much history in that place. So beautiful! Congrats to St. Johns United Church of Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such an amazing personal history you've got with this church! How awesome! And the church itself looks beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an amazing event to be celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails