Wednesday, March 4, 2009

100 ...

... days until our wedding!!  You all will be very surprised to hear that I wasn't the one who actually realized that - Bruce was!!  He told me that he was going to go out and get me chocolates because we hit a milestone and I had NO idea what he was talking about.  When he told me, I shrieked a little bit.  It's so close!!!!!  I told Bruce that I didn't mind not getting chocolate and this was for three reasons.  The first is that I'm still eating my Valentine's Day heart chocolate!!  The second is that we were able to celebrate by opening these:


Bubble Glass Martini Glasses!!!!!  They're REALLY cool and Bruce was excited to add to his glass collection (it's actually a set of four - you can get them here).


And of course Bruce had to test them out tonight!!  Vodka Martini, Dirty.

The third reason Bruce was totally off the hook for not getting me chocolate tonight is this ... 


The BEAUTIFUL flowers he bought me at the beginning of the week to have something nice to look at and think about while I finish up with my midterms.  Do I have the sweetest fiance or what?!

And finally - I've gotten some good pictures of Lilly lately and I hadn't posted any in awhile (I have to spread them out so no one thinks I'm a crazy cat lady!!).  I thought I would share some of the latest of my baby!!


She likes to lay on her back like this ALL the time - Bruce thinks it's because she's watched me do Pilates ... 


This is her "skittish, I'm about to run away from you" face ...  


This was me trying to write my sermon last Saturday ... I was laying in bed because I was distracted by all of the clutter on my desk.  As you can see - Lilly was being extremely helpful by sitting on my bible and commentaries ... 


Apparently the commentary tastes good?

Other than that, I've just been trying to get myself organized and all of my work finished so I can FINALLY get to Spring Break!!  The first half of the semester has absolutely flown by, I honestly feel as if classes just started.  Does anyone else feel that way? 

Anyway, enjoy the pictures - when I look at them I realize just how I blessed I am in my life.  
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!

All my love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails