Monday, January 19, 2009

What would I do in my life without music?

If you haven't heard Martina McBride's new song "Ride" I would STRONGLY encourage you to find it on youtube or iTunes.  I saw her perform it at the CMA's and absolutely loved it.  I've been having one of those "eh" days - mostly wedding planning related, a lot related to Neal leaving, some related to my inability to communicate in a productive, yet positive, way sometimes so I just started listening to it on repeat and the words (combined with Martina McBride's ability to wail) just seems to know how to fill a depleted spirit.

Here's the chorus:
Life is a roller coaster ride
Time Turns a Wheel and Love Collides
Faith is believing you can close your eyes and touch the sky.
so Shine while you have the chance to shine
Laugh even when you want to cry
Hold on tight to what you feel inside and ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails