Monday, December 15, 2008

What happens when you exam is as thick as your bible?

Don't panic.

Literally - that was the conversation I had with myself when I got my Christian Thought exam today.  It was huge!!  But luckily before I panicked I listened to Dr. Strom talking and realized that there were two sections where he had given us more options than we had to actually answer.  That made me feel a little bit better.

I'm not really sure how the test itself went.  It was really tough.  There was material on there from the first semester that I wasn't expecting at all and hadn't even looked at.  But I went through it once, left a lot blank, wrote one essay, went through it again, filled in some of my gaps, wrote my second essay and went through it the last time.  It seemed to work fairly well - at least I could more calmly try to put pieces together in my head knowing that I had more of the exam completed.

After I finished my exam I went and got my paper back.  I ended up getting a 90 on the paper which made me REALLY happy.  I've done solid enough in that class now that I'm not putting as much on the final.  Besides, I had one of those moments after I handed in the paper where I really wasn't sure if it made sense.

As I was walking home (Bruce dropped me off at school so I didn't have to worry about the scooter in case we got the rain they were predicting that hasn't come yet) I realized that I am now completely done with my Christian Thought cycle.  The only history classes I will take from here on out will be by choice!!  Strange - I'm one step closer to graduation, which I really just cannot believe.

So now I've moved on to ethics, a final that I REALLY need to do well on.  I'm going through the material and I'm happy to report that I actually know a little bit more than I thought I did.  But I still have a long way to go.  Luckily the test isn't until 2 p.m. tomorrow so I'm going to continue to study tonight and then get back to it again tomorrow.

And then I'm done.

Deep breath.  I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - I had that exact same reaction when I saw the test and I was SOOOO glad Dr. Strom explained it so I wouldn't have sat there panicking the whole time! Breathe - just Ethics left! (same for me!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails