Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ohh, we're halfway there ...

done Done DONE!!!!!  Finals are over and I couldn't be happier about it.

I didn't realize how long it would take me to finish my Ethics final - but I wrote for two and a half hours!!  My hand hurt SO bad when I finally handed in my blue booklet.  Now it's just a matter of waiting for my grades to come in.  I'm trying not to think about it but every now and then thoughts kind of sneak into my head wondering what the final outcome is.  I try to chase those thoughts away.

Now it's a matter of tying up some loose ends.  The youth have been collecting toys for the MUST toy shop so I really need to get some kids together to go shopping and then bring the toys over to MUST.  I haven't even attempted to clean in weeks, so there is tons of laundry and organizing that needs to be done.  I still don't have a guest list for my wedding and I have a two week class starting on Jan. 5th!!  But I'm just going to take things one day at a time.  I haven't been very productive today.  I brought Bruce to work and hung out there for an hour, came home and watched a little bit of TV and did some work (there are certain things I can do from home - or anywhere basically as long as I can get online) and then took a nice long walk.  It felt good to just walk and not have to worry about getting back to study.  I could just daydream, it was SO nice.

Now I'm going to try to keep myself moving.  It's very tempting to just lay around all day but I'm going to try SO hard not to do that!!  Bruce has choir tonight so I've got time but I have a feeling it's going to take awhile for me to get this place as clean as I would like it!!  I'm also going to try to go through some of my clothes and general stuff - I feel like I've managed to clutter up the apartment a little bit and I am willing to bet that there is a lot of stuff that I could get rid of.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails