Monday, September 12, 2011

Interrupted & Pinterest

My life has been interrupted by a face-numbing migraine today.

I'm less than thrilled.

Bruce left me in bed this morning with an ice pack on my head and the shades drawn, came home this afternoon and said, "Heyyy, you don't look like death anymore!"

How romantic.

Needless to say - I have nothing to blog about.


So instead I'll talk about the internet's latest obsession, Pinterest.  I'll admit, I signed up more out of curiosity than out of a desire to be on the site - but it is pretty neat!  I love being able to bookmark things in one place - ideas, websites, recipes, things I'm looking to buy - in one place.  And it's fun to see what other people are "pinning" as well.

Follow me here if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails