Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crazy Days And Rainy Haze

Happy Wear a Dress Tuesday!


The rain really made the air smell like fog today - it was wonderful!  I was so excited to pull on a fall-inspired Wear a Dress Tuesday outfit.  It's time for boots!

Today really just got away from me (hence posting at 9 pm).  I was scrambling this morning to finish some stuff up (between the power outage and Labor Day I feel like I lost a week and a half off of my life) and then headed down to Fairhaven, Massachusetts to have lunch with some of the other women clergy in my association.  We do this every 4-6 weeks and it is such a wonderful time of fellowship and collegial ministry.  As someone who is just starting out, I feel like these women give me so much!


I had to take a screenshot picture of the map on my phone while I was driving, because there are seriously days when I cannot get over how close I am to water.  Every now and then I drive along the water and see rows and rows of sailboats and want to open my window and ask people if they think it is as cool as I do.

They probably do not.

So I refrain.


Lunch was delicious, but (per usual) the conversation was better.

I cannot believe how late it is - where did the day go?!  Sheesh.  Ever have one of those days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails