Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Musings Of A Twenty-Something Pastor Part III

1. I realized this morning that I never shared yesterday's Wear a Dress Tuesday picture.  Oh, the horror!


I feel better.

2. I have a funeral today and for various reasons am wearing a clerical collar.

I just wanted to put that out there so that my mom could have a good laugh.

3. I am doing last minute prep for said funeral by doing this ...


Drinking Fat Puppy Coffee out of a Fat Puppy Coffee mug!

4. My sweet husband started his new job yesterday!  I think we are still both a little skeptical that this is actually his job, but since they didn't laugh and send him home yesterday, we've announced it officially.  He is working in the Fly Fishing Department at Bass Pro Shops!  The details are all here.


If you know my husband (or just click on his blog) you'll know that there really isn't a more perfect job for him than something that allows him the opportunity to talk about fly fishing all day.

5. My office is in the basement of the church and one of my favorite things is when our organist is upstairs in the sanctuary practicing (which he is currently doing).  I've contemplated asking him to just come in during the week to play during my office hours.  I'm convinced it would help my productivity.

Speaking of productivity - blogging is NOT helping.  So I'm off!  Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the hubs!! That really IS his perfect job! : ) Beautiful dress, I really like it! And music definitely helps productivity. I'm all about that!

    Hope your Thursday is Thrilling!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails