Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Think Cool Thoughts

I love the fact that I have a job where little ones visit me in my office and draw me pictures.


Seriously adorable, right?

I am still in the process of backing up and cleaning out iPhoto and I came across this photo this morning:


Seems impossible, right?


Think cool thoughts, friends.  Think cool thoughts!

Although, the summer IS yielding these garden salads:


In the salad:
  • 2 types of Greens
  • Cucumbers
  • Tomatoes (not from our garden - but we're close!)
  • Peas
  • Rice
I love the hot rice + cold produce combination.


I've been at the church a lot lately and needed a change of scenery.  I'm working from home for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails