Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Teaser

I can only give you a sneak peak of tonight's dinner - Bruce took over the garden/kitchen/grill (and my camera) and said he is going to write a guest post about it tomorrow!


But here's a teaser for you - he dug those potatoes FROM OUR GARDEN this afternoon!

Okay, but you'll have to wait.  Meanwhile, after dinner Bruce pulled me away from my desk and we took a ride to Somerset, MA to explore a different part of the coast.


It was so incredibly peaceful!


There are days when I still can't believe I live this close to salt water.  Amazing.


I see my shadow!


We're currently watching Royal Pains and I am going to (attempt to) go straight to bed when it is over.  I'm trying to establish better sleep patterns!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails