Monday, July 4, 2011

Let The Festivities Continue ...

KABOOM!


The Fourth Festivities are continuing at my parent's house.  I may need a vacation after this!


The day was kind of dreary and gross yesterday, so we stayed inside and played games.  We played Twilight Scene It, although only half of us had actually seen the Twilight movies (I haven't!).


Last night's spread.


Then fireworks + sparklers commenced!


We're getting a slow start this morning ... 


I'm thinking about going for a swim?

1 comment:

  1. Love the first sparklers picture!

    I got some good pics of fireworks. It was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails