Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm Going To Need A Vacation After This

Whew.  Where to begin?


My day started at the book sale in town.  The book sale is a summer-long used book sale that benefits the local library.  I got a few theology books and a southern cookbook!


Lunch was a wrap full of lunch meat from Lebanon County that my cousin brought.  I am honestly not sure what all was in it (I didn't ask - probably wise).


After lunch there was a lot of this.


And this.


And this.


And this.


Bruce decided he wanted to dive through inner tubes ...


It was impressive.  My cousin Andrea tried too!


My cousin Kendra's kids are absolutely adorable and complete slaves to the pool.  Michael was begging his dad to throw him around!


Dinner was leftovers turned in a wrap.


They are currently have a Toy Story Marathon (1, 2 & 3) on the front lawn.  The neighbors are probably wondering what the heck is going on.

3 comments:

  1. mmm wraps look good! as does the pool - makes me wish i wasn't allergic to chlorine pools. toy story marathon is an awesome idea! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to dive through tubes haha.

    That book sale looks amazing! I love books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like one of those days you couldn't plan more perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails