Friday, July 8, 2011

Godspeed Atlantis

I wonder if when John F. Kennedy said this in 1961 ...


... that he ever would have expected that 50 years later a small town minister in southeast Massachusetts would be watching the final shuttle launch from her church office via a live feed from msnbc.com on her personal laptop while working on Sunday's service and simultaneously chatting about the launch on twitter.


Final Shuttle Launch from Sarah Weaver on Vimeo.

Progress is a good thing, friends.  Progress is a good thing.

Amazing.  Godspeed Atlantis.  Fly safely.

***

For lunch this afternoon I pan fried some leftover macaroni and cheese from last night.  But that wasn't all that was in the pan ...


Do you see what I see?


Peas from the garden!  We have tons of them.  And beans!

Gardening is so much fun.  I love it.  Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails