Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Breaking Bread (Again!)

Bruce and I had another dinner with church members in our Let Us Break Bread together series tonight.  It was so much fun!  Lots of good food, laughter and stories.  It seriously felt like a good family party.  Here's what we ate!


Layered Dip + Tostitos


On my plate:
  • BBQ Chicken
  • Caprese Salad
  • Potato Salad
  • Beans
  • Cucumbers
Oh yummmmm.


This isn't funny at all, but it started absolutely pouring as soon as the chicken went on the grill.  When we sat down to eat, it stopped raining.  The grillmaster needed a wardrobe change. :)


Oh - and dessert.  Is this not the most beautiful dessert you have ever seen?  I almost didn't want dig into it!

Almost.

:)

We've got our feet up and are watching Royal Pains.  I love this show but it's gross (and I worked in a Trauma 1 Center!).  Anybody else watching?

2 comments:

  1. Ohh my heavens, can I ask what was in the Capresse Salad?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trifle looked delicious! I would love to have a trifle bowl someday. That is def on my wishlish. Oh yeah...also wanted to tell you I was shopping with my step mom the other day and found the prettiest teal ramekins and they reminded me of you. I had to buy them! Can't wait to fix something in them. Teal is my happy color!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails