Sunday, June 12, 2011

Side By Side

I was looking through some of my old garden posts this afternoon and realized that it might be fun to put together a couple of side-by-side comparison shots.  The before shots were either taken May 24th or May 19th - the after shots were taken today!


Ignore the bizarre color-clashing - apparently some days I don't know how to properly white balance my camera!  But look how more full the entire garden is - three weeks later!


The carrots ... 


The potato plants ... 


And the lettuce.

PROGRESS! <3

1 comment:

  1. love the side by sides!! it's gonna be so neat when you are using your own fresh garden goodies for meals! wooot! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails