Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In The Clouds

Okay, I'll be honest - I'm dragging a little bit today! How did I used to travel until the wee hours of the morning and function well the next day in college? My goodness ...


I haven't gone through all of my photos from New York yet, but here are some of my favorites!


I think cities look so classy in black and white, agreed?

I put together a rice bowl for lunch:


In the bowl ...
  • Lettuce
  • Whole Grain Rice
  • Pickles
  • Banana Peppers
  • Sliced Almonds
  • Tortilla Chips
  • Ranch Dressing
It was kind of like a rice burrito or wrap ... without the wrap.


Let's hope I can get my head out of the clouds soon!  I have work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails