Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beauty All Around Us

Mom-Sponsored Wear a Dress Tuesday!


We poked our heads (and wallets, apparently) into Loft last night after the memorial and my mom offered to pick up the tab.  I was good, though. :) I bought this baby blue pencil skirt and two tank tops (one black, one white - the black one I'm wearing today).  Thanks mom!


Bruce and I were thinking that it might be nice to blow up some of the black and whites I've taken lately - Newport, Wickford and New York.  Any favorites?


I had to throw this one in ...


We walked to our car and witnessed a gorgeous sunset.  Sometimes I'm just in awe - if you look around, there is beauty all around us.

I realize it's barely 10:00, but I've been fighting a headache all afternoon and I think it's time to say uncle and just go to bed.  Night!

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely fantastic in that outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails