Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cool Snap

Look what we pulled out of the garden today!


Bruce cleaned, cut and served.


I'll be honest - radishes and spring onions aren't my favorite, but it was so much fun to eat raw out of our garden!

***

I had lunch with some of the other female clergy in the Old Colony Association today at Davy's Locker in New Bedford.


Check out the view!  Too bad it was a chilly day - it was hard to full enjoy being on the water.


Speaking of chilly - this week's Wear a Dress Tuesday outfit looks more like a fall outfit than a summer outfit, agreed?  But it was in the 50's all day - it seemed appropriate.


It also seemed appropriate to make some Cream of Mushroom soup and serve it over Egg Noodles for dinner - it's amazing how much the weather dictates what I'm in the mood for.


I'm not complaining though!  After last week's heat, I'm loving the cooler weather.

What have you all been up to today?  There's been some fun activity on the WADT Facebook Page!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... 50 degrees. The past few days have been cooler, but it has still been in the 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got cooler here, too, but still in the 60s and 70s.
    I didn't realize WADT had a facebook page. I'll have to check it out. I do it every Tuesday, though I haven't taken many pics. I've gotten my mother into it, too! (She works at the same school as I do.)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails