Saturday, June 18, 2011

All In The Family

Morning!  I think we are all just a wee bit sore after yesterday's walking tour of Newport ...


Guess what? A few weeks ago I was interviewed by a reporter from the Sun Chronicle, one of our local papers.  The article ran today!  You can read it here - or if you are in the area pick up a copy - I believe it's on the front page of the religion section (Steve?).  I'll get a copy today and scan it.


I don't want to be hungry at the cemetery today, so I made egg sandwiches for breakfast.


The four of us (my mom, sister, Bruce and me) have already gone through a whole pot of coffee!  We're currently making #2.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails