Saturday, May 7, 2011

What The Hail

Whoa.


Hail!


15 minutes after I took these pictures it was clear and sunny.  Go figure.


We had some strawberries that were about to go bad so I made myself a smoothie while I made dinner!  I used this recipe/method - the only difference was the fact that I used raspberry yogurt, because that's what I had on hand.


For dinner I boiled some chicken and shredded it, added it to a can of cream of mushroom soup (+ a can of water) and seasoned with sea salt and pepper.  I thickened up the soup with a little bit of flour and served it on top of egg noodles.


I topped mine off with french's fried onions - I like the crunch!

My sermon's almost done!

1 comment:

  1. Funny story about the crunchy onion rings-Mike ran out of breadcrumbs and other essential ingredients to make meatballs, so he improvised-really improvised! Can you say chili powder instead of italian seasoning and can you say a whole can of onion rings instead of breadcrumbs??!!! So hot I had ajada (Italian slang for terrible heartburn) for three days!

    The dish looks yummy and so simple. Boiled chicken is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails