Sunday, May 8, 2011

Moved By The Spirit

What an amazing worship service!


We did a blessing of new prayer shawls and I had the kids take part in it during children's time - it gave me chills!  Children's ministry can be so powerful - I'm blessed to have that be part of what I do!


I'll post my sermon tonight.  I made a couple of corrections on the hard copy this morning that I need to fix on the document!


Lunch:


We at the last of the Individual Mexican Chicken & Veggies Casseroles.  Delicious!


Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother and mother-in-law!

 Have a great Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. We blessed our prayer shawls today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice! and the sermon was very blessed! i think about that, and pray to be a good witness for Him, every day. some days are better than others, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails